Aichi Prefecture Owari area

 

In 1563, Oda Nobunaga built a castle on Mt. Komaki as a base for the Mino conquest. After that, Tokugawa Ieyasu used this place as a base for the battle of Komaki-Nagakute. Then after Ieyasu left for Tokyo, Mt. Komaki was protected throughout the Edo period as a place connected to the Tokugawa Family in the Owari area. The ruins, including a well and a dry moat still remain in various parts of the mountain.

Address
1-1 Horinouchi, Komaki city

Access (nearest railway station)
Take either a Meitetsu bus or Komaki bus from Komaki station on Meitetsu Komaki line. Get off at “Komaki-shiyakusho-mae” stop.

Jorudan For access to the nearest railway station, click here.
Parking
Parking for 50 passenger cars (fees charged per vehicle).

Inquiries
Komaki City Culture Promotion Division 0568-76-1189

お知らせ:このサイトのすべての記事は、特に記載がない限り、当サイトの独自の発表物です。個人または団体は、当サイトの同意を得ずに、当サイトのコンテンツを他のウェブサイト、書籍などの各種メディアプラットフォームにコピー、盗用、収集、公開することは禁止されています。もし当サイトのコンテンツが著作権者の合法的な権利を侵害している場合は、お問い合わせいただければ対応いたします。